Patricia Blackwell, 32 Patricia Ann Blackwell, 32, of New Albany, died Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2009, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. She was born March 16, 1976, in Ripley to Joel Knox and Joyce Ann Blackwell Robbins. Services will be at 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 13, 2009, at Union Grove M.B. Church with the Rev. W.B. […]
Archive | News RSS feed for this section
Ralph and Lanie Baker of New Albany celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary aboard the Ruby Princess cruise ship. They were married February 7, 1959. Their four children and their families will honor them with a celebration dinner upon their return from Florida.
Bettye Johnson and Justin Kimmons of New Albany welcomed their baby girl Jordan MaKenzie Kimmons into the world on Thursday, January 8, 2009 at North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital in Tupelo at 4:54 p.m. She weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces and was 19 ½ inches long. She was greeted home by big sister Justis […]
West Union 42 Ashland 29 (girls) Despite hitting a rough patch this season in division play, the Lady Eagles redeemed themselves, taking third place in division 3-1A after defeating Ashland 42-29. The Lady Eagles made it to Friday night’s consolation game after defeating Potts Camp 48-45 Thursday night. “It’s a big relief,” West Union head […]
Wendy Kidd King and Chad King of Hickory Flat welcomed daughter Zoe Mary-Klare King into the world on January 17, 2009 at 5:14 p.m. at the Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County in New Albany. She weighed 6 pounds and was 18 inches long. Zoe is the granddaughter of Pam Kidd and Charlie Canerdy of […]
Robi Aneice Robertson and Darrell Wayne Milan were united in marriage November 8, 2008 at 2 p.m. at St. Mary United Church in New Albany, Miss. Rev. W. T. Mayfield officiated the wedding. A reception was held immediately afterwards in the church fellowship hall. The bride is the daughter of Ruby Robertson and the late […]
Brittney Page Rasco and Gary Nathaniel Rasco of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their son Hunter Nathaniel Rasco. Hunter was born on January 28, 2009 at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County. He weighed 5 pounds, 15 ounces and was 18 inches long. His grandparents are Jimmy and Linda Page of […]
Calhoun City 71 Ingomar 58 (girls) The Lady Falcons were unable to bounce back after falling to Houlka, 60-34, Thursday night, as Calhoun City won the consolation game of the 2-1A division tournament last Friday. Kayla Stevens led Ingomar with 18 on the night, while Maggie Cobb added 14. Ebony Williams led all scorers with […]
Madison Elizabeth and Mason Kirk Green celebrated their third birthday with a pirate and princess party at West Jackson Baptist Church in Tupelo. Their parents are Jamie and Kirk Green of Saltillo. Their grandparents are Jane Gadd, Tommy Gadd, Kim and Jay McKee and Sammy and Tina Green. Their great-grandparents are Delma Dismuke, Madge Curbow […]
Annette Cameron (Dozier) and Rayfield Cameron Sr. of New Albany are renewing their wedding vows after 34 years of marriage on Saturday, February 21, 2009. They were married on February 22, 1975 in Annette’s grandmother’s home. Annette is the daughter of Tommy Lee Dozier Sr. and the late Autry Dozier. Her grandparents are the late […]
- Barretta working to increase awareness of Northeast Mississippi blues influence February 25, 2015
- Weather causes rescheduling of Union County/New Albany girls basketball February 23, 2015
- Lady Falcons win division tournament February 26, 2015
- New Albany holds off Greenwood to advance February 26, 2015
- Rebels season ended by Hornets February 26, 2015
- Enrich the museum February 27, 2015
- February 27, 2015
- Today last chance to qualify for county elections February 27, 2015
- Local storm spotters play vital role in severe weather forecasting February 27, 2015
- New Albany gains representation on Craftsmen’s Guild board with Buster appointment February 27, 2015
- Bill: Heading to Memphis, Clarksdale, Natchez & New ...
- Alodia Verhage Cruz: I agree with the article except for one small part...
- Sandra Jones Howard: I personally feel that Connor is a great asset to ...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Found it here: http://www.onenewspage.us/video/201...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: For those of us at too great a remove to see the e...