Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Division of Continuing Education will offer a Praxis Workshop in November. The Praxis workshop will meet on Wednesday, November 10 in room 234 in McCoy Hall on the Booneville campus from 3-6 p.m. Cost for the Praxis workshop is $35. Pre-registration is required for all Northeast continuing education courses and applications […]
Laquisha Sanders of New Albany, Miss, and Isaiah Warren of Corinth, Miss, welcomed son Kaiden My’Kai Sanders into the world at 2:59 p.m. on October 5, 2010 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. He weighed 9 pounds and measured 21 inches long. He is the grandson of Angelia and Robert Williams, Calvin Foster, Robert and Annette […]
Beau and Kayla Jumper of New Albany, Miss., welcomed daughter Emari Payton Jumper into the world on August 9, 2010 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. She weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 21 inches long. She is the granddaughter of Deborah and Ronnie Hall of Myrtle Miss, Frank Elliott of Hickory Flat, Miss., Sharon […]
Pastor and Mrs. Robert L. Hamilton, Sr. will be celebrating their 35th year Love Drive Anniversary celebration on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 4 p.m. at Golden Gate Cathedral Church of God in Christ in New Albany, Miss. Special guests will be Elder Michael Hickman and Abundant Harvest COGIC from Charleston, Miss. Many other out-of-town […]
Girl Scouts Heart of the South held a meeting last Monday night to discuss upcoming events, have a discussion among parents and troop leaders, and to get questions answered from Angela Woods, CEO of Girl Scouts Heart of the South. Woods was also there to listen to any concerns and answer any questions that may […]
“iPads in Education,” Magical & Revolutionary, a two-hour workshop focusing on the implications in higher education and demonstrations of the latest applications is set for Tuesday, November 2 from 2-4 p.m. in Holliday Hall Auditorium on the Booneville campus.Admission is free. For more information or to register for the workshop, contact Jeffrey Powell at 662-720-7585 […]
Mallory Mahon Hello to everyone in Urchinville! I hope everyone had a fantastic week last week. I would like to start off by saying that though a lot of you may not know me, you may be familiar with my sister, Carly Mahon, who wrote the East Union News last year. I agree I […]
- Pre-K students at elementary school learn about butterflies September 2, 2015
- Mississippians will vote on educational funding by state Nov. 3 September 2, 2015
- Retail sales, utility fees main sources of city’s income September 2, 2015
- Fixing our streets September 2, 2015
- Sidestepping a honey-do list September 2, 2015
- Honoring all who labor September 4, 2015
- City budget hearing met with late funding requests September 4, 2015
- TVA increasing electricity rates about two percent September 4, 2015
- Animal clinic sign conflict may have compromise settlement September 4, 2015
- Supervisors consider closing section of CR 200 September 4, 2015
- Ward Johnson: I saw your article in the Eau Claire Leader-Telegr...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: I would be more concerned about getting the best, ...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: This is awesome! What a great way to save money, t...
- Bradley: I think that this is great news. Students will hav...
- Mike Demele: It should be law. However enforcing this is tough...
Visit New Albany
New Albany Main Street Association
New Albany Schools
Union County Development Association
Union County Library
Union County Heritage Museum
Mayfield Law Firm
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Thames Family Dentistry