Pre-K Registration continues at New Albany Elementary School
There are still slots available in Pre-K classes at New Albany Elementary School for the 2014-2015 school year.
Pre-K students enrolling in Pre-K must be four years old on or before Sept. 1, 2014.
Please bring the following information: birth certificate, Social Security card and immunization record (Form #121). Immunization records should be marked “complete for school” or list a temporary compliance date.
A $50 deposit is due at the time of registration and will be applied toward first month’s dues. Tuition will be $225 per month and includes snacks. There will also be a one-time $25 activity fee.
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...