Crumpton retires from BNA Bank
BNA Bank and employees honored Peggy Crumpton with a reception Friday to mark her last day with that institution after 44 years of service. Crumpton began working at the bank as a teller in 1970 when the bank was in the building now occupied by Van-Atkins. She said remembers moving to the present building later in the year and walking up the street as wrecker operator June Gilliam dragged the old vault to the new location. At the reception were family members, from left, Josh Milton, Heather Milton, Jessica Crumpton, Aiden Milton, Peggy, Caila Milton (in front), Melanie Milton, Brianna Milton (in front), Anna Turman and Tim Milton.
About Lynn West
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...