BNA Bank contributes to tornado relief fund
BNA Bank officials donated a check for $10,000 to the CREATE Foundation’s tornado recovery fund this past week. The presentation was made at groundbreaking Thursday for the bank’s newest Tupelo branch near the Mall at Barnes Crossing. From left are BNA Vice-President Mike Staten, BNA Chairman of the Board Vance Witt, CREATE Vice-President Lewis Whitfield and BNA President and CEO James R. “Bo” Collins.
About Lynn West
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...