Hee Haw for a cause
The Tallahatchie River Players are providing an opportunity for family holiday entertainment while supporting a good community cause.
The group will present Hee Haw Country Christmas at 7 p.m. Thursday and Friday, Dec. 5 and 6, in the Cine Theater of the Magnolia Civic Center. The program will include seasonal jokes and Christmas songs.
A portion of the proceeds from the program will go to the Gazette’s annual Sharing at Christmas fund, which annually helps about 200 families with food and toys during the holidays. The Gazette has a goal of raising about $15,000 each year from its readers and community organizations to support the holiday program.
Tickets to the show can be purchased for $10 beginning Monday at the New Albany Main Street Association on Bankhead Street. If any tickets remain, they will be sold at the theater box office beginning one hour before show time.
The Tallahatchie River Players also has asked that those coming to the show bring a new toy (not wrapped) for either a boy or girl age 12 or under. The toys will be distributed through the Gazette’s Sharing at Christmas program.
We hope you will get tickets to this evening of wholesome family fun from the Tallahatchie River Players and participate in the toy drive for Sharing at Christmas. We think you will have a good time while supporting a worthy community cause.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...