Tracy Hawkins, 29
Tracy Lee Hawkins, 29, of Nettleton, died Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, at her residence in Nettleton.
She was born Oct. 18, l983, in Tupelo to Richard and Linda Jones Hawkins. She attended Nettleton Public Schools and worked at Riley’s Dairy Bar and Holley’s Florist, both in Nettleton. A Pentecostal, she enjoyed her family and many friends, doing painting, playing softball, listening to music, especially gospel music, and being a practical jokester with all her buddies.
A service celebrating her life was at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9, at Nettleton chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with Bro. Tommy Ray Dabbs officiating and John Holland delivering the eulogy. A private burial followed in the Nettleton Cemetery.
Survivors include her parents, Richard and Linda Hawkins of Nettleton; her grandmother, Sybil “Grunt” Hawkins of Tupelo; two sisters, Jill Brookman (Danny) of Nettleton and Marla Williams (Greg) of Mantachie; a brother, Marc Hawkins (Melissa) of Blue Springs; her nieces, Maggie Hawkins, Makenzie “KK” Hawkins and Katlyn Williams; and her nephews, Daniel Brookman (Candice), Dylan Williams, Joseph McBunch and Nick Bryant (fiancé, Kayla Martin).
Pallbearers were Greg and Dillon Williams, Joseph McBunch, Nick Bryant and Daniel Brookman.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...