Tracy Hawkins, 29
Tracy Lee Hawkins, 29, of Nettleton, died Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, at her residence in Nettleton.
She was born Oct. 18, l983, in Tupelo to Richard and Linda Jones Hawkins. She attended Nettleton Public Schools and worked at Riley’s Dairy Bar and Holley’s Florist, both in Nettleton. A Pentecostal, she enjoyed her family and many friends, doing painting, playing softball, listening to music, especially gospel music, and being a practical jokester with all her buddies.
A service celebrating her life was at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9, at Nettleton chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with Bro. Tommy Ray Dabbs officiating and John Holland delivering the eulogy. A private burial followed in the Nettleton Cemetery.
Survivors include her parents, Richard and Linda Hawkins of Nettleton; her grandmother, Sybil “Grunt” Hawkins of Tupelo; two sisters, Jill Brookman (Danny) of Nettleton and Marla Williams (Greg) of Mantachie; a brother, Marc Hawkins (Melissa) of Blue Springs; her nieces, Maggie Hawkins, Makenzie “KK” Hawkins and Katlyn Williams; and her nephews, Daniel Brookman (Candice), Dylan Williams, Joseph McBunch and Nick Bryant (fiancé, Kayla Martin).
Pallbearers were Greg and Dillon Williams, Joseph McBunch, Nick Bryant and Daniel Brookman.
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...