Unhappy with county
This letter is in regard to a meeting I had with the Union County Supervisors in August. It concerned my garbage bin being full and needing emptied. I also talked to them about a stopped up culvert of mine, and a ditch that was overgrown.
Mr. Danny Jordan told me they would come out and look at my bin and then get it emptied. They brought a dump truck and backhoe to do this job. They bent my bin and left it that way; it was not bent before.
They said they would be back the next day to clean the ditches and bush hog. It took two weeks and all they did was cut a little on the edge of the road.
I pay taxes just like other people. And I have pictures of them cutting other banks up to the trees on across the ditches. I just want my banks cut, too.
I was told by one of the workers that Mr. Jordan said I was nothing but a smart …. I don’t think he has the right to talk about me in this way. I guess he thinks I am a joke. But I’m not. (I help pay his salary.)
Shirley L. Hale
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...