Union County student serves as 2013 orientation leader
Kyle Justin Tanner of Myrtle, a banking and finance and human resources management major at the University of Mississippi, is among 26 orientation leaders who are welcoming the next generation of Ole Miss Rebels throughout the 2013 Orientation sessions that began in May and run through August.
Leadership and service are integral components of a student’s education at Ole Miss. Orientation leader in the Office of Admissions is one of many such opportunities available. Interested students must meet certain qualifying requirements and are chosen through an application process that includes individual interviews.
UM Orientation is designed to help students transition to college and to assist family members in understanding their students’ experiences during enrollment. Orientation is a requirement for all undergraduate first-year, transfer and nontraditional undergraduate degree-seeking students.
To learn more, visit http://www.olemiss.edu/orientation/.
About New Albany Gazette
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...