Northeast Continuing Education offers an Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course in New Albany
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Office of Continuing Education will offer an Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course during the 2013 fall semester.
Northeast’s Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding class will open on Aug. 15 and ends Sept. 19. The six-week course meets on Thursday nights from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. on the Northeast New Albany campus
Pre-Registration is required for the six-week course and all continuing education classes.
For more information on how to register for the Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course or for any other Northeast Mississippi Community College continuing education class, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 662-720-7296 or email email@example.com
About New Albany Gazette
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...