Northeast Continuing Education offers an Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course in New Albany
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Office of Continuing Education will offer an Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course during the 2013 fall semester.
Northeast’s Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding class will open on Aug. 15 and ends Sept. 19. The six-week course meets on Thursday nights from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. on the Northeast New Albany campus
Pre-Registration is required for the six-week course and all continuing education classes.
For more information on how to register for the Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course or for any other Northeast Mississippi Community College continuing education class, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 662-720-7296 or email email@example.com
About New Albany Gazette
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...