Pollye Pratt, 77
Pollye Catherine Pratt, 77, of Potts Camp, died Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, at Alliance Healthcare in Holly Springs.
She was born Feb. 8, 1936, in Potts Camp. She was a florist and a member of Bethlehem Methodist Church.
Services were at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 2, at Holly Springs Funeral Home with Bro. Don Newton officiating. Burial was in Bethlehem Methodist Cemetery in Potts Camp.
Survivors include her husband, Hardy Randall Pratt of Potts Camp; one son, Randy Gresham of Mobile, Ala.; two daughters, Cindy Kirk of Myrtle and Jasmine Lo Hall of Macon, Ga.; two brothers, Arthur Poole and Malcolm Poole, both of Potts Camp; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, George R. Poole and Mary Barber Poole.
About New Albany Gazette
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...