Myrtle teacher charged with sex crimes
NEW ALBANY – The Union County Sheriff Department has charged a former teacher at Myrtle Attendance Center with three sex-related charges involving minors.
Sheriff Jimmy Edwards said after an allegation was investigated Monday and Tuesday, Adam Coleman, 29, was arrested and charged with two counts of touching a child for lustful purposes and one count of enticement of a child. The three female subjects are reportedly younger than 18 but older than 14.
Coleman is currently being held in the Union County Jail on a $115,000 bond and has resigned from his position as a math teacher and assistant coach.
Union County’s next grand jury will convene in April.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...