Governmental offices will close next Monday, Jan. 21, in commemoration of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Most businesses will remain open.
Although county offices will close, garbage collection next week will proceed as usual.
In the city, however, the Monday route will be picked up Tuesday and the Tuesday route will be picked up Wednesday.
The News Exchange will be open.
About New Albany Gazette
- Close the park alley August 26, 2015
- Friday Night Lights: Bulldogs felled by second half against Itawamba August 29, 2015
- ‘Second Amendment’ tax holiday begins Friday September 2, 2015
- Best-selling author Julie Cantrell to speak at retired educators’ meeting September 2, 2015
- Tebow to speak at BMC fundraiser September 2, 2015
- Sidestepping a honey-do list September 2, 2015
- Fixing our streets September 2, 2015
- Retail sales, utility fees main sources of city’s income September 2, 2015
- Mississippians will vote on educational funding by state Nov. 3 September 2, 2015
- Hoping to get a deal on some land September 2, 2015
Subscribe to Blog via Email
© 2015 New Albany Gazette. All Rights Reserved.