Northeast to offer firearm safety course geared toward women
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Continuing Education Department is offering a three-day course in Firearm Safety for Women this fall.
Designed for the woman who wants to master basic safety techniques to simply feel more safe with firearms around the house. By learning some of the basic principles of firearm safety women will have the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for safely owning and operating a handgun.
The class consists of two days of classroom instruction and one day on the shooting range. Participants must provide their own handgun and ammunition/
Classes begin September 24 and 25 from 6-10 p.m. and conclude September 29 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Pre-registration is required due to limited seating. The cost is $75.
For more information, contact the NEMCC Continuing Education Department at 662-720-7296 or by email at email@example.com.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...