Union County Call Log, August 17, 2012
Hwy 15 N: Truck driver hit a pump, needs a police report.
S St. Hwy 15: Man wants an officer there to do a report because he found a piece of glass in his sandwich.
CR 75: Disturbance at residence but caller doesn’t know the address.
Owen Rd.: Report of car checking mailboxes.
CR 47: Report of a donkey being out.
Wal-Mart: Report of a two-car accident in parking lot.
Union Hill Rd.: Lady called and said she had some subjects there that aren’t supposed to be there.
Albany Acre: Caller advised someone had keyed her car.
CR 515: Caller advised subject had kicked her door in and beat her up. Caller advised subject left in a white Tahoe headed toward Hwy 30.
CR 203: Caller advised subject has a knife and a gun and had assaulted her and other subjects in the vehicle. Caller has advised the subject left in a white Z-71 with a child in the vehicle.
CR 59: Caller advised landlored had cut her water off.
Hwy 15 S.: Maroon NIssan all over the road.
Walls Parking Lot: Caller advised subject on a bike advising he has a gun.
CR 108: One vehicle accident, ran through fence.
Hwy 348: Caller advised he thinks someone was at backdoor of his house.
Hwy 9 S.: Caller advised his wife was causing a disturbance.
CR 244: Caller advised her step-brother causting a disturbance and assaulted her.
Hwy 178 W.: Burglar Alarm.
Carr’s Express/Hwy 15: Caller needed police department at Carr’s Express.
CR 101: Caller stating large tree in roadway.
CR 478: Caller advised someone threatening granddaughter.
Stokes: Dominos driver advised subjects took pizza without paying.
CR 54: Caller advised she heard someone outside her house.
Hwy 9 S.:Caller advised he had been fighting with his wife and she left walking.
Nichols Grocery: Someone may be inside store.
CR 142: Caller advised three Sorrell horses out.
Hwy 30 E.: Caller advised someone has vandalized her son’s vehicle and needs and officer to come out to her home.
Church St.: Eggs thrown at house.
Pilot Travel Center: Man inside store walking up to customers pointing at them. Manager on duty wants an officer to check on him.
Hwy 178 E.: Caller advised that animal control officer needs to come pick up a dog that had been around his property and doing damage to his things.
W Bankhead St.: Silent panic alarm.
Hwy 30 E.: Caller advised neighbor’s dog bit him. Sent ambulance to check out and neighbor came and got the dog.
Hwy 15 N.: Chevron Short Stop caller advised subject drove off without paying for gass.
R&B Parking Lot: Caller advised subjects trying to fight.
Rest Haven Room G: Caller advised subjects threatening him with a gun.
CR 252: Caller advised that a dog needed to be picked up.
Bratton Rd.: Caller advised that she knows where subject is that ran off with the gas earlier today.
CR 180: Caller advised two subjects trying to break into their vehicle.
CR 86: Caller advised female subject causing disturbance and will not leave.
West Union Grocery: Caller advised there is no light on the store, wants officer to check it out.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...