Gazette accepting vacation photo submissions
Did you go on a vacation this summer? Then share your memories with Union County.
For the second year, the New Albany Gazette is asking readers who left the county on vacation to submit any photographs taken during their trip.
The deadline for submissions is Aug. 29. We will not accept them after that date.
We will display them in our Friday, Sept. 7 issue.
These photos should clearly show residents of Union County. Readers are asked to offer a one to two sentence description of the picture, including names of people shown, as well as the date and place.
We ask that photos, when possible, be emailed to us in a .jpeg format at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, pictures printed on photo paper may be hand delivered or mailed to our office, located at 713 Carter Avenue.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...