Gazette accepting vacation photo submissions
Did you go on a vacation this summer? Then share your memories with Union County.
For the second year, the New Albany Gazette is asking readers who left the county on vacation to submit any photographs taken during their trip.
The deadline for submissions is Aug. 29. We will not accept them after that date.
We will display them in our Friday, Sept. 7 issue.
These photos should clearly show residents of Union County. Readers are asked to offer a one to two sentence description of the picture, including names of people shown, as well as the date and place.
We ask that photos, when possible, be emailed to us in a .jpeg format at email@example.com.
Otherwise, pictures printed on photo paper may be hand delivered or mailed to our office, located at 713 Carter Avenue.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...