Northeast registration under way
Registration is open for 2012 fall semester classes at Northeast Mississippi Community College.
Registration at the Corinth and New Albany campuses happened on Aug. 6.
Classes on the Booneville, New Albany and Corinth campuses began Thursday, August 9. The last day to register is Wednesday, Aug. 15.
E-learning (on-line) classes are available and begin Monday, August 20.
The Northeast Bookstore is located in the Haney Union opens from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Financial aid is still available for those who qualify.
Students not already enrolled at Northeast should report to the Office of Admissions in Estes Hall to begin the registration process. To expedite the registration process, students are asked to bring with them transcripts from high school and colleges previously attended, as well as ACT score. Students who have not taken the ACT should visit the Northeast Counseling Center regarding the Residual ACT or call 662-720-7313.
For additional information about admissions or financial aid, call 662-720-7239 in Booneville or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who are uncertain about their career or educational choices should contact the Counseling Center at 662-720-7313. Visit Northeast on the Internet at www.nemcc.edu.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...