Carolyn Dicks Obituary
Carolyn Scott Dicks, 58, of Arlington, Wash., died Aug. 1, 2012 at her home in Arlington after a long sickness. She was born Oct. 29, 1953 in Union County to Jack and Beva Lee Wait Scott. She graduated from Myrtle School and from Ole Miss. She was retired from the housing office of the U. S. Navy in Oak Harbor, WA. She had great faith in God, a prayer warrior and a great friend to all, who will be greatly missed.
She is survived by her husband of 33 years, Guy Dicks, of Arlington, Wash.; two sisters, Sarah Scott Byers (J.A.) of Hickory Flat and Kay Scott Uriz (Tony) of Cantonment, Fl.; a brother, Buddy Scott, of Hickory Flat; four nieces, three nephews; one great nephew and one great niece.
There will be no local services.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...