The Conlees were united July 7
Emily Ayers Adams, the daughter of Steve and Judy Ayers of Myrtle, Miss. married Jonathan Eric Conlee, the son of Terry and Vonnie Conlee of Pontotoc, on July 7, 2012 at Mt. Vernon Place in Tupelo with Judge Sadie Hollins officiating the ceremony.
The bride is the granddaughter of Joe and Victoria Rakestraw of Blue Springs and Montroy and Billie Ayers of Myrtle.
Emily is a 1999 graduate of Myrtle High School and is currently works as the assistant store manager of merchandising at Old Navy.
The groom is the grandson of Bill Eddington and Margee and Roy and Cornelia Conlee, all of Pontotoc.
Jonathan is a 2003 graduate of North Pontotoc High School and currently works as a production team member at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi in Blue Springs.
A reception was held following the ceremony at Mt. Vernon Place, located at 532 Road 1740, Tupelo. Friends and family were in attendance.
About Chris Elkins
- UPDATE: Gazette moving to new location today April 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...