Registration underway for Amanda Price 5K/Fun Run
The Amanda Price Memorial 5K Run/Walk and 1/2 Mile Fun Run will take place on Saturday, March 10. 2012 at BNA Bank Park in New Albany.
The event will take place from 8-11 a.m., beginning with the 1/2 mile fun run at 8 a.m. The 5K will follow at 8:30 a.m. Both will take place at Tallahatchie Trails at BNA Bank Park.
Money from the 1/2 mile fun run will benefit the Junior Auxilary of New Albany, while proceeds from the 5K will go to Survival, Inc.
Cost for the 1/2 mile fun run is $15 pre-registration and $20 on race day. The cost of the 5K is $20 pre-registration and $25 on race day.
T-shirts are also available for $15 for those who would like to contribute, but not participate in the race.
To be guaranteed a shirt, you must register by Friday, February 20. Additional shirts will be ordered and distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
Race packets can be picked up on Friday, March 9 at Hillcrest Baptist Church at the fellowship hall from 5-7 p.m. or can be picked up on race day in the registration tent near the race start from 6:30-8 a.m.
Awards will be given for the top three runners overall, three deep in each age group, and post race refreshments will be provided.
The 1/2 mile fun run is only for ages 12 and under, and the results from the race will be posted on www.hillcrestministries.com.
For more information, contact Rebekah Wiseman at 662-316-0986 or Heather Linville at 662-317-8554 for the fun run or Phillip Laney at 662-316-7312 for the 5K.
You can pick up registration forms at any bank in New Albany and return to:
Hillcrest Baptist Church
c/0 Amanda Price Run
216 State Hwy 15 South
New Albany, MS 38652
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...