New Albany Christmas parade postponed to Nov. 29
The annual New Albany Christmas parade has been postponed to 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 29, due to poor weather forecasts.
The parade was originally scheduled to be at 6:30 p.m. Monday evening.
Phil Nanney, executive director with the Union County Development Association, said the decision to postpone the parade was made Monday morning.
Weather forecasters predicted a good chance of a mix of snow and rain for Monday evening and into Tuesday.
If poor weather conditions continue into Tuesday evening, parade organizers said, the parade will be cancelled altogether for this year.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...