U.C. Head Start registration open
Union County Head Start is now registering children for the 2011-2010 school year.
Benefits include physical, dental, and vision screening and the children receive two meals and a snack every day. There are disability services.
Transportation is provided. Qualifications are that a child must be three or four years old on or before Sept. 1st. Family must be within income guidelines. All services are free.
Union County Head Start is located at 507 Oak Street in New Albany, Miss. The times are 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. The phone number is 662-534-2681.
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...