Northeast cheerleading sets clinic/tryout dates
Northeast Mississippi Community College cheerleading coach Jennifer Johnson has announced that the Northeast cheerleading squad will hold an open tryout for cheerleaders and mascot for the 2011-12 school year on Saturday, April 16.
Tryouts for cheerleaders and mascot are set for 2 p.m. inside the Bonner Arnold Coliseum on the Booneville campus however, prospective cheerleaders and mascots must meet with the squad sooner than the tryout date.
Prospective cheerleaders and mascots need to attend the Northeast cheerleading’s mandatory clinics that will be held on April 12-15 at Bonner Arnold Coliseum at 5:30 p.m. each night tolearn technique and routine for the tryout.
Prospective cheerleaders and mascots are encouraged to come to the clinics to have a better understand of the tryout format and to learn the agenda for tryouts and other important information.
During the 2010 clinics, prospective cheerleaders and mascots were taught a cheer for the Saturday tryout and also learned the Northeast fight song.
For more information on tryouts, contact Northeast cheerleading coach Jennifer Johnson at 662-416-3043.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...