Disappointed in ‘Ask Amy’
My opinion may not be the same as many, but I find the “Ask Amy” article disappointing.
Personally, I don’t think sexually explicit material should ever be printed in a hometown local newspaper.
When I noticed that Amy worked for the Chicago Tribune, I’m really not surprised. Surely she’s addressing a clientele whose morals are very low as compared to the Gazette readers in Union County.
Thanks for your understanding of my thoughts regarding this.
Edward M. Herring
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...