Eastern Lights, November 5, 2010
Last week was a wonderful week weather wise. This has been a beautiful fall so far. So far the weather predictions are for much colder weather this week. Guess that will help these old bones ache more. I have certainly enjoyed all the beautiful colors.
Anne Glidewell, Robert and Robbie Frazier were welcome visitors here during the week.
I visited with Hershel and Ruby Burks recently. They were improving some. Just one day at a time.
There will be a benefit for Paul Roberts from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 6 at Palestine Baptist Church Fellowship Building. Barbeque plates are $7 each. Call 534-5482 or 316-9693 for tickets or just come by the church at 1063 CR 157.
The Young At Heart met at the Pleasant Ridge Family Life Center Wednesday, Oc. 27 with about 12 in attendance.
George and Virginia Dixon were special guests. George entertained with the guitar and several country and gospel songs.
Pleasant Hill Senior Adults met Thursday at the Family Life Building. John Delusic had a fine program about weather conditions and the WTVA Station at Tupelo.
Happy birthday to Sandra Jones on Nov. 3, to Anthony Sanford on Nov. 3, to James Hodges on Nov. 8, to Sandy Henson on Nov. 8, to Amanda Jarvis on Nov. 8, to Johnny Owen on Nov. 8, to Eddie Pannell on Nov. 10, to Mary Ann White on Nov. 10, to Alan White on Nov. 10, and to Kattie Hill Hawks on Nov. 11.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...