Save A Lot ribbon cutting
New Albany residents now have a new grocery store for shopping. Save a Lot opened its doors to the public on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 and held a ribbon cutting ceremony, welcoming the store into the community.
Approximately 18 employees were hired locally. The store sells meats, has a produce area, and a wide variety of canned goods and other food. The building still has open space but Owner Scotty Runions has not made a decision yet on what to do with the unused space. Save A Lot is located at 300 West Bankhead Street, the hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sundays, and the store’s phone number is (662) 534-7611.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...