Madden, Russell to wed October 9
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Adam Martin, Sr. of New Albany, Miss. announce the engagement of their daughter, Leslie Lynn Madden to Matthew Tyler Russell of Sikeston, Mo., son of Mr. and Mrs. Joe Frank Russell of Blanchard, Oklahoma. Leslie is also the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Lee Madden, III of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert Elmer Pinion, Sr. of Lambert, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. Frank Lee Madden, Jr. of Doddsville, Miss.
Leslie is a 2004 graduate of Ingomar High School and a 2007 graduate of the University of Mississippi, where she earned a bachelor of arts degree in broadcast journalism with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in creative writing. She is currently the buyer for “My Favorite Shoes” in Oxford, Miss.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Ms. Freddye Garrett Oliver and the late Elwyn Morehead Oliver of Union City, Tenn. and Ms. Pearl Shelby Russell and the late Paul Franklin Russell of Kevil, Kentucky.
Matthew is a 1998 graduate of Blanchard High School and is a 2004 graduate of the University of Tennessee where he obtained a bachelor of science degree in agriculture with an emphasis in economics. He was a member of Alpha Tau Omega and served as a philanthropy chairman.
He is currently employed as Senior Plant Agronomist for Pioneer Hi-Bred in New Madrid, Mo.
The couple will exchange wedding vows on Oct. 9, 2010 at 6 p.m. at First Baptist Church with Bro. Ricky Blythe as the officiating minister for the ceremony.
There will be a reception immediately following the ceremony at the Concord Inn, the home of Chris and Tanya Coombs. All family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...