William Robert “Bill” Crumpton, 48, of Mooreville, died Aug. 28, 2010 at his residence in Mooreville.
Survivors include his two daughters, Taylor Crumpton of Tupelo and Samantha Crumpton of Mesa, Ariz.; their mother, Tammy Crumpton of Mesa, Ariz.; his grandchild; his mother, Judie Dye of the Keownville Community; his father, Jimmy C. Crumpton of Mooreville; two brothers and his sister; several aunts, uncles, cousins and other relatives.
Visitation was from 5 p.m. to service time on Wednesday only at the church.
Services were at 6 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010 at the Keownville Baptist Church with Bro. Jerry Bishop and Elder Nathan Pitney officiating. Interment was in the church cemetery. Holland Funeral Directors was in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to the charity of the donor’s choice.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...