Roy Lee Traylor
Roy Lee Traylor, 76, of New Albany, died Sunday, Aug. 1, 2010 at the North Mississippi Center, Tupelo.
Visitation will be from 4 until 7 p.m. at the funeral home on Friday, Aug. 6, 2010.
Services willl be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 7, 2010 at Shady Grove M.B. Church with Rev. Robert Shamblin officiating with interment in Gerzium Cemetery. Beasley Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...