2 cups mashed bananas (3 or 4)
2 cups orange juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
12 cherries, cut up
1 small can crushed pineapple
1 cup sugar
Mix and freeze until almost firm. Take out and beat, then return to dish and freeze again. Serve in sherbert dishes. Good with pound cake.
Green Bean Casserole
2 cans whole green beans
1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
1 can mushroom soup
1 cup Velveeta cheese
Drain beans. Season with garlic, onion salt, salt and pepper as desired. Mix soup and sour cream; add beans, stir in small chunks of cheese. Top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake about 1 hour at 35 degrees.
½ cup molasses
¼ cup vinegar
¼ cup mustard
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon teaspoon hot sauce
½ cup chopped onions
3 lbs. ribs
Combine first 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Cut ribs in serving-size pieces and place in large shallow pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Drain off fat. Reduce heat to 300. Turn ribs over and bake another 60 minutes. Pour the sauce evenly over ribs the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Brown sugar won’t harden if an apple slice is placed in the container.
Lettuce and celery keep longer if you store them in paper bags instead of cellophane.
Cheese won’t harden if you will butter the exposed edges before storing.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...