Adam and Candace Roberts of New Albany are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Delilah Jeana Grace Roberts.
Delilah was born at 10:20 p.m. on November 12, 2007 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County in New Albany. She was six pounds, five ounces and measured 19 1/2 inches long.
Grandparents are John and Wanda Bishop of New Albany.
Delilahs great-grandparents are Beaulah Bishop, Johnny Brooks, Glen and Glendora Roberts and Jean Cox, all of New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...