The Ecru Christmas parade is Saturday, December 5 at 6:00 p.m. Santa will be at Pannell Park at 4:00 p.m. Everyone come and enjoy the fun.
The Goodtimers met at the Ecru Baptist Fellowship Hall on Tuesday and enjoyed Christmas fun and games.
The Community Christmas Service will be at Cherry Creek Baptist Church. The Brother Roger Reeder will speak.
Friendship Baptist’s Women of Faith will have an ornament swap at the home of Becky Sullivan on December 8th at 6:00 p.m. Finger food will be served. There will also be a ladies ornament swap at the home of Kay Finley on December 10 at 6:30 p.m. The ladies of Friendship Baptist Church will take a wrapped ornament and finger foods will be served.
The Friendship Lightbearers Christmas party is scheduled for December 11 and will be held at Ecru Fish and Steak House at 6 p.m. Everyone should bring a wrapped :White elephant gift.
Friendship Baptist Church will deliver holiday baskets to the community on December 12. The women will work really hard assembling the baskets on December 11,
Happy birthday to Tabatha Dearman who will celebrate Dec. 12. Happy birthday to Matthew Moody.
Congratulations to Tom Todd who bagged a six point buck Thanksgiving morning.
About Chris Elkins
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer