Shands, Orrell to wed Sept. 12
Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Shands of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Leslie Elizabeth Shands to John Sharp (Shae) Orrell, III, both of Oxford.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. Melton Hewitt Moore and the late Ophelia Price Moore of McComb and the late Dr. and Mrs. Robert Eugene Shands of New Albany.
Leslie graduated from W. P Daniel High School in New Albany in 1997 and graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in Elementary Education.
She is employed as a second grade teacher at Oxford Elementary.
The prospective groom is the son of Emmy Jarjoura and the late Sonny Orrell of Senatobia.
He is the grandson of the late Constance Golden and the late Mr. Wilson Golden, Sr. of Holly Springs and the late Mr. and Mrs. John S. Orrell, Sr. of Charleston.
John is a 1999 graduate of Senatobia High School and attended Northwest Mississippi Community College and the University of Mississippi.
He is employed as a teacher at North Mississippi Regional Center in Oxford.
The couple will exchange vows on September 12, 2009 at 5:30 p.m. at the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church in New Albany.
The officiating minister will be Reverend William Everett and the reception will take place at the home of the bride’s parents.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...