Birth of Colbert “Cole” Guy Coffey
Tracie and Trent Coffey of Myrtle welcomed son Colbert “Cole” Guy Coffey into the world on February 2, 2009 at 3:14 at the Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County in New Albany, Miss. He weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. He was greeted by his sister Lydia Lynn Coffey. Cole is the grandson of Twanda and Ken Colbert of Myrtle, Larry and Ann Coffey of Etta, and Caroline Coffey of Tupelo. His great-grandparents are Mary Lee Hale and Virginia Guthrie of Myrtle, Maveline Coffey of Etta, and Inez Fleming of Tupelo. His great-great-grandparents are Paul and Betty Colbert of Sardis, Tenn.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...