Clayton, Bowlin to wed May 2
Mr. and Mrs. Roger Vance Clayton of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Sallye Kathryn Clayton of New Albany to William Johnson Bowlin of New Albany. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Lawson Andrew Harville of Corinth, Mrs. Joyce Clayton and the late Mr. and Mrs. Joel Clayton of Potts Camp. Sallye graduated from Booneville High School in 2004 as a Hall of Fame graduate and also received her Associate of Arts degree in Accounting from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 2006. She received a degree from the University of Mississippi in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. She was a member of Phi Theta Kappa and Alpha Sigma Lambda honor societies. She is currently employed as an internal auditor at BanCorp South in Tupelo, Miss. The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Williams (Bill) Bowlin of Hickory Flat. He is the grandson of Mrs. Josephine Ormon, the late Samuel Johnson Ormon, Mrs. Gladys Bowlin, and the late Fielden Abston Bowlin, Jr., all of Hickory Flat, Miss. William graduated from Hickory Flat Attendance Center in 1997. He also received a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis on Wildlife and Fisheries Science from Mississippi State University in 2001. He graduated cum laude. He is currently pursuing a Master’s degree from Mississippi State University in Public Policy and Administration where he is a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. His honors include the following: Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, Order of Omega, Omicron Delta Kappa, Alpha Theta Chi, Golden Key, Blue Key Honor Societies, Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society and Xi Sigma Pi National Forest Honor Society. He is currently employed as a conservation officer for the Mississippi Department of Wildlife Fisheries and Parks. The couple will exchange vows on May 2, 2009 at 2 p.m. at New Albany Church of Christ. There will be a reception at New Albany’s Magnolia Civic Center and Cine’ Theatre immediately following the ceremony. Friends and family are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 4, 2016
- Being a mother is the best May 4, 2016
- Graduation rates looking up May 4, 2016
- Baptist Union County recognizes nurse who performs above and beyond expectations May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- Deputies receive training in emergency control of trauma bleeding May 4, 2016
- Plenty to do this weekend May 4, 2016
- Herman J. Maxey May 4, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...