James Dennis McDonald, 45
James Dennis McDonald, 45, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. He was born in Union County on May 28, 1962 to Johnnie Knowles Bell and the late James Kermit McDonald. He was a mechanic and worked at The Union County Maintenance Department. He enjoyed hunting and being a mechanic. He was a Baptist and was a member of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
Services were at 3:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rhinehart, Bro. Mark Tutor and Bro. Mike Benefield officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include his mother, Johnnie Bell of New Albany; his wife, Bonnie Dillard McDonald of New Albany; one daughter, Ashley Nicole McDonald of New Albany; two sisters, Sharon Chunn and her husband, Pete of New Albany and Linda Bagwell and her husband, Rickey of New Albany; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, James Kermit McDonald.
Pallbearers were Gerald Dillard, Josh Self, Jimmy Bridges, Billy Self, David Self and Billy Cook.
Visitation was from 4 until 9 p.m., Wednesday.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...