James Dennis McDonald, 45
James Dennis McDonald, 45, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. He was born in Union County on May 28, 1962 to Johnnie Knowles Bell and the late James Kermit McDonald. He was a mechanic and worked at The Union County Maintenance Department. He enjoyed hunting and being a mechanic. He was a Baptist and was a member of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
Services were at 3:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rhinehart, Bro. Mark Tutor and Bro. Mike Benefield officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include his mother, Johnnie Bell of New Albany; his wife, Bonnie Dillard McDonald of New Albany; one daughter, Ashley Nicole McDonald of New Albany; two sisters, Sharon Chunn and her husband, Pete of New Albany and Linda Bagwell and her husband, Rickey of New Albany; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, James Kermit McDonald.
Pallbearers were Gerald Dillard, Josh Self, Jimmy Bridges, Billy Self, David Self and Billy Cook.
Visitation was from 4 until 9 p.m., Wednesday.
About Chris Elkins
- Wilkinson, Urchins shut down Cardinals April 29, 2016
- Supervisors name new youth court referee, E-911 director May 4, 2016
- City schools hope to weather governor’s, legislature’s budget cuts May 4, 2016
- Taylor to continue softball career at Delta State May 5, 2016
- Area athletes advance to state finals in track May 5, 2016
- Two face armed robbery charges in home assault May 5, 2016
- City continues effort to remove unsafe houses, other structures May 5, 2016
- NA police to begin random bicycle patrols downtown, in park areas May 5, 2016
- Keep New Albany/Union County Beautiful sponsoring Great American Cleanup May 7 May 5, 2016
- Imagine the Possibilities CREATE career expo to be open to more counties October 4 – 6 May 5, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Two face armed robbery charges in home assault
- City continues effort to remove unsafe houses, other structures
- NA police to begin random bicycle patrols downtown, in park areas
- Keep New Albany/Union County Beautiful sponsoring Great American Cleanup May 7
- Imagine the Possibilities CREATE career expo to be open to more counties October 4 – 6