James Dennis McDonald, 45
James Dennis McDonald, 45, of New Albany, died Oct. 30, 2007, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. He was born in Union County on May 28, 1962 to Johnnie Knowles Bell and the late James Kermit McDonald. He was a mechanic and worked at The Union County Maintenance Department. He enjoyed hunting and being a mechanic. He was a Baptist and was a member of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
Services were at 3:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rhinehart, Bro. Mark Tutor and Bro. Mike Benefield officiating. Interment was at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. United Funeral Service handled arrangements.
Survivors include his mother, Johnnie Bell of New Albany; his wife, Bonnie Dillard McDonald of New Albany; one daughter, Ashley Nicole McDonald of New Albany; two sisters, Sharon Chunn and her husband, Pete of New Albany and Linda Bagwell and her husband, Rickey of New Albany; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, James Kermit McDonald.
Pallbearers were Gerald Dillard, Josh Self, Jimmy Bridges, Billy Self, David Self and Billy Cook.
Visitation was from 4 until 9 p.m., Wednesday.
About Chris Elkins
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer