Urchins defeat Ingomar for 2A championship series appearance INGOMAR – East Union got off the bus swinging the bats as a seven-run outburst in the first inning decided their game two with Ingomar early on. The Urchins went on to win 13-2 in five innings, taking the 2A North Half championship series 2-0. “I just […]
Tag Archives | Ingomar High School
INGOMAR – East Union needed a seventh inning rally to win the opening game of their North Half baseball series with Ingomar, but not so in game two on Friday. The Urchins exploded for seven runs in the first and won by a final of 13-2 in five innings to sweep the series 2-0. The […]
Ingomar needed only two games to take the third-round series with Calhoun City and advance to round four of the Class 2A baseball playoffs. The Falcons clinched the sweep on Friday with a 6-4 win over the Wildcats. Logan Nobles had a huge night at the plate for the Falcons with a homer and three […]
Several local track athletes punched their tickets for the MHSAA State Track and Field Championships to be held in Pearl on May 6 and 7. Myrtle, East Union and Ingomar ran at Winona in their 1A and 2A competition that covered two days due to inclement weather. Myrtle competed in the 1A North and individual […]
Union County had a huge showing at regional track meets on Saturday as East Union won the boys and girls 1-2A meet at Tupelo while Myrtle swept both titles in region 1-1A in Oxford. East Union girls were again led by Katie Rowan, winner of the 100 meter hurdles in 16.66 and 300 meter hurdles […]
Kelton Hall had a big night at the plate on Friday as he led his Ingomar Falcons to a game one 7-4 win over Bruce. Hall went three for four with two home runs, four RBIs and three runs scored. “The game was just nip and tuck all the way through,” Ingomar coach Andy Wilbanks […]
INGOMAR – Ingomar overcame earlier obstacles and disappointments to close the books on their 2016 season with a win over playoff-bound Walnut on Wednesday. The Lady Falcons blew open the game with a six-run second and went on to take the 10-5 win in Division 1-2A softball. “The bad thing is, I really believe that […]
Lady Falcons rally three times to take down Pine Grove DUMAS – Ingomar’s Lady Falcons found themselves down on the scoreboard to Pine Grove on three different occasions, but the Lady Falcons reached within and rallied to overcome the deficits and take the win 20-15 on the Lady Panthers home turf. Ingomar overcame Pine Grove […]
The Division 1-2A track meet was held on Wednesday at Tishomingo County High School and local teams from East Union and Ingomar had several participants advance on to the regionals. Katie Rowan led East Union to multiple wins including the long jump (15-07.25), 100 meter hurdles (17.75) and 300 meter hurdles (54.30). Rowan also placed […]
East Union and Ingomar met for game two of their Division 1-2A series in fast pitch on Tuesday and the Lady Urchins got the sweep with their 18-3 win in four innings. Raelee Bell had a huge night, driving in six runs and scoring four runs for the Lady Urchins. Bell had an inside-the-park grand […]
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...