The Town of Blue Springs is moving ahead with plans for an interlocal agreement with Sherman to aid each other in law enforcement. In response to a request from Blue Springs Police Officer Anthony Anderson for the option to use the Sherman Police Department for backup as needed, the Blue Springs Board of Aldermen asked […]
Tag Archives | Blue Springs
Nationwide and globally recognized scrap metal recycling and waste handling company Green Metals, Inc. opened up a new facility located at 1034 Corolla Lane in Blue Springs. Green Metals, Inc. is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho and handles recycling for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Inc. and TMMMS Tier One and Tier Two suppliers. President and […]
- Toyota Corolla production move from Canada to South America will not affect Blue Springs plant May 27, 2015
- Gazette, government offices will close Monday May 22, 2015
- Fun at the spray park May 27, 2015
- Movies and Moonbeams May 29, 2015
- County supervisors get progress report on E-911 phone upgrade May 29, 2015
- Keeping the Faith May 29, 2015
- Furniture resurgence May 29, 2015
- Emerald Home Furnishings moving here, bringing 150 jobs May 29, 2015
- Teens face charges in mass mailbox vandalism May 29, 2015
- Folk music festival, bluegrass competition again called success May 29, 2015
- Edwin Montenegro: Yeah welcome to south American toyota. We love you...
- Jackie Roland: Does anyone know if they are planning to put natur...
- Ron Smith: It is crazy how many parts there are to a garage d...
- whoknows: Correction. They're on track to become the first ...
- whoknows: Should get a beverage supply company to set up a b...