East Union 4-Year Old Program 1 Regular size backpack 1 Kindermat 1 Small blanket 2 Packages glue sticks 2 Packages large size crayons 1 Package washable broadline markers 1 Vinyl twin pocket folder 1 Package Clorox Wipes (A change of clothes to be kept in their backpack) (All Items to be purchased by parents) […]
Kindergarten #2 Yellow, Wooden Pencils-24 Ct 1 Pack Pencil Cap Erasers Crayola Crayons: 5 Boxes of 24 (no Rose Art) 1 Water Color Paints 3-8 oz., Bottles of Elmer’s Glue Fiskar’s Blunt Tip Scissors 2 Vinyl 3 Prong Folders with Pockets Kleenex-3 pack 2 Tubs of Clorox Brand Wipes 2 Lined Primary Writing Tablets Backpack […]
By Martha Swindle Sherman’s mayor and all five board of aldermen recently attended the Mississippi Municipal League’s 82nd Annual Conference at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Coliseum and Convention Center. “Strong Cities: Putting the Pieces Together” was this year’s theme, and the agenda featured educational programs that offered excellent training and information to all of the […]
By Lou McQuary Kenneth and Mary Ann Wilson recently took a vacation trip beginning with two nights in the Smoky Mountains. They stayed in the campground at Cades Cove. Then they went on through West Virginia to Presque Isle State Park at Lake Erie in Pennsylvania. They also enjoyed the elk viewing area in Benezette, […]
By Susan Hooker Hurricane has been experiencing the dog days of summer with the high temperatures. Our Mississippi cousins have been to Texas for the Warren-Graham Reunions in De Leon and Loraine, Texas, respectively. Gardens are also the talk of the community as residents are reaping their harvests. Bobbie Hale and her grandson, Aaron, enjoyed […]
By Martha Hardy I would like to apologize to the readers of my column. For the past two weeks I have written about the benefit for the little Goode brothers, Tyler and Taylor, who are suffering from a rare medical condition and have been hospitalized at LeBonheur Hospital at Memphis. I was acting in good […]
Jackie Wilson, 47 Jacqueline “Jackie” Faith Presley Wilson, 47, of Baldwyn, died suddenly Monday, July 15, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was a beautician and owner of the Kuttin Korner Beauty Salon in Baldwyn. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Baldwyn, but attended Friendship Baptist Church. She enjoyed spending time […]
- Saturday is deadline for voter registration for Nov. 3 election September 30, 2015
- Supervisors get update on debts owed to county October 2, 2015
- Witt named to NEMCC Hall of Fame October 2, 2015
- Low unemployment rate continues for county October 2, 2015
- Second Rubber Duck Regatta called success October 2, 2015
- Lady Urchins drop Mooreville from unbeaten ranks October 3, 2015
- Saturday noon is voter registration deadline October 2, 2015
- Lady Urchins secure division title with win over Baldwyn October 2, 2015
- Fast start gives Urchins win in division opener October 2, 2015
- Accolade for Baptist October 2, 2015
- guest: "Being vaccinated does not guarantee you will not...
- Ward Johnson: I saw your article in the Eau Claire Leader-Telegr...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: I would be more concerned about getting the best, ...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: This is awesome! What a great way to save money, t...
- Bradley: I think that this is great news. Students will hav...
Visit New Albany
New Albany Main Street Association
New Albany Schools
Union County Development Association
Union County Library
Union County Heritage Museum
Mayfield Law Firm
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Thames Family Dentistry
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Flu shots expected to be more effective this year but adults may need other vaccinations as well on
- Pre-K students at elementary school learn about butterflies on
- Election commission disqualifies Browning from education superintendent’s race on
- New Albany High on way to becoming state’s first all-iPad school on
- NAHS students get to pick up iPads next week on