Union County Cal Log Aug. 27 Willow Lane: Caller advised son has broken into the house. CR 59: Lady advised she heard four gunshots. Women’s Clinic of New Albany: Parking lot 10-50 Hwy 30 W.: Caller stated a small white car with broken windshield was traveling at a high rate of speed. Car was […]
Archive | Public Records RSS feed for this section
Union County Jail Docket Crystal Joshlin, 698 Gilmer Rd., Waterford, 30, was charged with petit larceny at 10:25 a.m., Aug. 29, 2012. Jackie R. Joshlin, 698 Gilmer Rd., Waterford, 42, was charged with petit larceny x 4 and possession of burglary tools at 11:16 a.m., Aug. 29, 2012. Reid A. Flint, 79 Corey Lane, […]
Jose Luis Puch, 144 A Roberson, Ripley, 21, was charged with careless driving, no driver’s license, no insurance, expired tag and a DUI at 7:05 p.m., Aug. 22, 2012. Donald William Morris, 10115 Highway 9 N., Belden, 37, was charged with aggravated domestic violence (circuit court capias) at 7:48 p.m., Aug. 22, 2012. Ann Marie […]
Union County Jail Docket Larry G. Payton, 804 Highway 7 South, Oxford, 49, was charged with a DUI, no seatbelt and no tag at 5:25 p.m., Aug. 20, 2012. Kellen S. Bain, 1036 Highway 346, Ecru, 23, was charged with possession of beer, DUI and obstructing a public roadway at 7 p.m., Aug. 20, […]
Divorces J.L. Verrell, Jr. and Rebecca Lynn Verrell, Aug. 22 Joshua Adam Childers and Mary Kathleen Victory Childers, Aug. 22 Deborah Bryan Jacobs and Michael Eugene Jacobs, Aug. 24
Marriages Jennifer Lynne Young and Ellis Reid Dawe, Aug. 20 Ashley Jan Schoch and Zachary Douglas Wright, Aug. 21 Keri Michelle Cockrell and William Baxter Gentry, Aug. 21 Nakia Tenneille Cox and Norman Jr Peacock, Aug. 21 Stephanie Rodgers and David Scott Gregg, Aug. 22
Union County Call Log Aug. 13 Hwy 15 N.: Blue Toyota car all over the road. CR 107: One vehicle 10-50 rollover Glade St.: Caller advised she saw the vehicle that hit her car and wants and officer to come to this residence. It was a hit and run that happened this weekend. Eastwood […]
Union County Jail Docket Marneshia L. Smith, 509 Glade Ave., New Albany, 19, was charged with possession of whiskey and a DUI at midnight, Aug. 18, 2012. Charlie James Worship, 384 Camp St., New Albany, 38, was charged with a DUI, no driver’s license and following too close at 2:30 a.m., Aug. 18, 2012. […]
Divorces Charlie Allen Pyron and Billie Jo Pyron, Aug. 15 Michael Chris-Allen Evans and Cindy Camille Evans, Aug. 17 Ashley Carroll and Brian Carroll, Aug. 17 Minerva Graham and Colbert Louis Graham, Aug. 17 Marriages Shanna Alish Nichols Bell and Brandon Franklin Cook, Aug. 6 Tiffany Alexandria Gillmore and Joshua Adam Jackson, […]
July 28 Hwy 15 N: Truck driver hit a pump, needs a police report. S St. Hwy 15: Man wants an officer there to do a report because he found a piece of glass in his sandwich. CR 75: Disturbance at residence but caller doesn’t know the address. Owen Rd.: Report of car checking mailboxes. […]
- Dr. David Ellis, 94, dies July 25, 2014
- County has new airport projects coming up July 30, 2014
- Arts, Beats & Eats July 30, 2014
- The single life is not for us July 30, 2014
- Work progressing on biodiesel plant August 1, 2014
- Police charge babysitter with child abuse August 1, 2014
- Officers learn how to deal with life-threatening wounds in dangerous situations August 1, 2014
- Neighbor charged with attempted burglary and assault August 1, 2014
- Getting ready for kindergarten August 1, 2014
- NA police getting tough on traffic next week as school readies August 1, 2014
- Dan Dana, PhD: I am Dan Dana, Wayne's 1964 hitchhiking partner. ...
- David Lohr: The drone would actually be a very good purchase f...
- mathewsjw: interesting poll books provided no voters were cha...
- Sheli McClellan: Thanks for recognizing her! This was a huge accom...
- mary: thank you for your sympathy. We will miss Mom (Lou...
- RT @blongsports: A 9-0 Mooreville run prompts a South Pontotoc timeout. Lady Troopers up 9-2, 5:24 1Q. #DJpreps 1 year ago retweeted via blongsports
- If you follow @NANewsExchange, please follow @denclayton. Dennis covers local high school sports in the Union County/New Albany area. 2 years ago
- Thanks Shane! Appreciate it! 2 years ago
- Thanks Jay! 2 years ago
- RT @MzTrazey: Riverfest has changed location due to ongoing trial. http://t.co/qT9W2cem 2 years ago retweeted via MzTrazey