The September meeting of the New Albany Garden Club was held at the Concord Inn, home of Mr.and Mrs. Chris Coombs. President Grace Provence the meeting to order and welcomed everyone. Mrs. Provence thanked Mr.and Mrs. Coombs for their gracious hospitality, JJ Harris and Melanie Shannon and Tameri Dunnam for the lovely fall floral arrangement. […]
Floyd and Mary B. Todd visited with Floyd’s sister, Alice Sprouse, who celebrated her 95th birthday. Brother Chris Burrows, director of the Baptist Student Union at ICC ,was the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church Sunday night. Congratulations to the North Pontotoc Viking football team who defeated South Pontotoc last Friday night. Way to go, […]
Dana Bramlitt Hello Falcon supporters! My name is Dana Bramlitt, this year’s Ingomar reporter. I am proud and thankful to have the privilege to relay the news of Ingomar’s events into the hands of its followers. Now I introduce the rest of the elected students of the student council and class officers. Seth Taylor […]
September is half over and the temps have cooled down some even though the afternoons can still be hot. So continue to be careful outside and take care not to get too hot. There is not a lot going on in the garden right now. Our roses are starting to put on a fall […]
Tabitha Roberson My name is Tabitha Roberson and I want to welcome Hazel Cook to New Haven. Hazel makes 27 attending now. We now have one more girl than guy. This is my third year at New Haven. I went to school at East Union. Hazel went to school at New Albany. We have […]
I hope everyone is enjoying these somewhat cooler days and nights. What a Summer! I believe Fall officially arrives Monday, Sept. 20. On Monday, Sept. 20th, Hunter Hatcher will become a teenager. Congratulations to you. And on Sept. 21, Steven Travis Thomas will be a big four. Happy birthday to you fellows and my you […]
The Junta Club held its first meeting of the 2010-2011 year at the home of Susan Feather on Tuesday, September 7, 2010. This club was organized in 1933 with the motto, “An enrichment of life through a better adjustment of human relations”. The programs for this club year will feature books on recent […]
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Division of Continuing Education will offer two beginning cake decorating classes beginning in the month of October. On the Booneville campus the class meets on Tuesdays October 6-26 from 6-8:30 p.m. in Waller Hall. Cost for the beginning cake decorating class is $50. Pre-registration is required for all Northeast continuing education […]
Mr. Edward Grant of New Albany, Miss. and Mrs. Barbara Davis of Booneville, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Emily Jean Grant of New Albany to James Thomas West of Baldwyn. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. John Todd and the late Dorothy Todd and the late […]
- All in a week’s work October 6, 2015
- Lady Urchins sweep and finish perfect in division October 8, 2015
- Urchins travel to Mantachie for key division contest October 8, 2015
- Master Gardener Pat James becomes pumpkin man October 9, 2015
- Hospital ‘Tree of Love’ offers opportunity to honor others and help patients October 9, 2015
- Union County cross country results October 10, 2015
- Big plays sink the Urchins October 10, 2015
- Friday Night Lights: Bulldogs route Byhalia for first division win October 10, 2015
- Community Health Fair October 9, 2015
- Aldermen act to restrict limit downtown parking, yard sales October 9, 2015
- guest: "Being vaccinated does not guarantee you will not...
- Ward Johnson: I saw your article in the Eau Claire Leader-Telegr...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: I would be more concerned about getting the best, ...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: This is awesome! What a great way to save money, t...
- Bradley: I think that this is great news. Students will hav...
New Albany Main Street Association
New Albany Schools
Union County Development Association
Union County Library
Union County Heritage Museum
Mayfield Law Firm
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Thames Family Dentistry
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Flu shots expected to be more effective this year but adults may need other vaccinations as well on
- Pre-K students at elementary school learn about butterflies on
- Election commission disqualifies Browning from education superintendent’s race on
- New Albany High on way to becoming state’s first all-iPad school on
- NAHS students get to pick up iPads next week on