Archive | News RSS feed for this section
The first practical step toward the Union County Heritage Museum’s planned $1.6-million expansion was taken this past Friday with the demolition of the blue house behind the museum. The house, owned by the historical society, had been used for storage mostly. Most of the addition to the museum will be in the space where the […]
The 2015 Freedom Fest is scheduled to go on Saturday, rain or shine, but organizers have adjusted plans because of the threat of precipitation. “We just want to bring the community together to celebrate our freedom and be more patriotic,” Sue Morrisson, one of the organizers said. “And there’s no reason we can’t have fun, […]
- County still trying to find solution to likely loss of jail trusties June 24, 2015
- Museum Madness registration underway July 1, 2015
- Groundbreaking for museum expansion will be Thursday July 1, 2015
- Man faces series of auto burglary, theft charges July 1, 2015
- Holiday weekend schedule changes include rare Saturday circuit clerk opening July 1, 2015
- Spring cleaning? Well, sort of July 1, 2015
- Honoring our nation July 1, 2015
- City school board adopts no-tax-increase budget, makes money-saving deals July 1, 2015
- Supervisors discuss funding Tupelo women’s shelter, industrial tax exemptions July 1, 2015
- Circuit clerk’s office to be open for voting Saturday despite holiday July 1, 2015
- Edwin Montenegro: Yeah welcome to south American toyota. We love you...
- Jackie Roland: Does anyone know if they are planning to put natur...
- Ron Smith: It is crazy how many parts there are to a garage d...
- whoknows: Correction. They're on track to become the first ...
- whoknows: Should get a beverage supply company to set up a b...