Archive | News RSS feed for this section
New Albany’s proposed 2016 budget was scheduled for a public hearing Tuesday with little expectation it would be changed significantly. It called for no tax increase and the total increased by only 2.2 percent, up to a little more than $6.5 million. Almost exactly half of the city’s revenue comes from retail sales, which has […]
Residents have had a pretty steady diet of political news most of this year – and will have some more as the November general election draws closer. Almost lost behind the interest in local races has been the fact that voters will also have to decide on a constitutional question come Nov. 3 They will […]
- Pre-K students at elementary school learn about butterflies September 2, 2015
- Friday Night Lights: Bulldogs felled by second half against Itawamba August 29, 2015
- New four-lane section of Hwy. 45 open September 4, 2015
- College and career night to be held at career and tech center September 4, 2015
- NAHS to hold Senior Parent Night September 4, 2015
- Friday Night Lights: Ground game leads Bulldogs to win over Pontotoc September 5, 2015
- Honoring all who labor September 4, 2015
- City budget hearing met with late funding requests September 4, 2015
- TVA increasing electricity rates about two percent September 4, 2015
- Animal clinic sign conflict may have compromise settlement September 4, 2015
- Ward Johnson: I saw your article in the Eau Claire Leader-Telegr...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: I would be more concerned about getting the best, ...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: This is awesome! What a great way to save money, t...
- Bradley: I think that this is great news. Students will hav...
- Mike Demele: It should be law. However enforcing this is tough...