Archive | News RSS feed for this section
The Tallahatchie River Players will present “Music at the Magnolia” this Saturday, Oct. 10, starting at 6 p.m. in the Magnolia Room of the civic center. The night features a catered dinner accompanied and followed by music by Tina Barkley and Mark Garrett singing light jazz and soothing tunes. The program is part of expansion […]
Tomorrow, Oct. 3, is the last day a first-time voter can register to participate in the Nov. 3 general election. Noon Saturday is also the deadline for anyone who needs to update voter registration information because he or she has experienced a change of address, undergone a name change or anything that contradicts information that […]
- Saturday is deadline for voter registration for Nov. 3 election September 30, 2015
- Lady Urchins secure division title with win over Baldwyn October 2, 2015
- Saturday noon is voter registration deadline October 2, 2015
- Lady Urchins drop Mooreville from unbeaten ranks October 3, 2015
- All in a week’s work October 6, 2015
- Honoring Vance Witt October 7, 2015
- Not your father’s phone company October 7, 2015
- State Main Street president says local program one of best in state October 7, 2015
- Kirk defeats cancer through faith in God, family October 7, 2015
- City school board updates policy on overnight, other field trips October 7, 2015
- guest: "Being vaccinated does not guarantee you will not...
- Ward Johnson: I saw your article in the Eau Claire Leader-Telegr...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: I would be more concerned about getting the best, ...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: This is awesome! What a great way to save money, t...
- Bradley: I think that this is great news. Students will hav...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Flu shots expected to be more effective this year but adults may need other vaccinations as well on
- Pre-K students at elementary school learn about butterflies on
- Election commission disqualifies Browning from education superintendent’s race on
- New Albany High on way to becoming state’s first all-iPad school on
- NAHS students get to pick up iPads next week on