Floyd and Mary B. Todd visited with Floyd’s sister, Alice Sprouse, who celebrated her 95th birthday. Brother Chris Burrows, director of the Baptist Student Union at ICC ,was the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church Sunday night. Congratulations to the North Pontotoc Viking football team who defeated South Pontotoc last Friday night. Way to go, […]
Dana Bramlitt Hello Falcon supporters! My name is Dana Bramlitt, this year’s Ingomar reporter. I am proud and thankful to have the privilege to relay the news of Ingomar’s events into the hands of its followers. Now I introduce the rest of the elected students of the student council and class officers. Seth Taylor […]
September is half over and the temps have cooled down some even though the afternoons can still be hot. So continue to be careful outside and take care not to get too hot. There is not a lot going on in the garden right now. Our roses are starting to put on a fall […]
Tabitha Roberson My name is Tabitha Roberson and I want to welcome Hazel Cook to New Haven. Hazel makes 27 attending now. We now have one more girl than guy. This is my third year at New Haven. I went to school at East Union. Hazel went to school at New Albany. We have […]
I hope everyone is enjoying these somewhat cooler days and nights. What a Summer! I believe Fall officially arrives Monday, Sept. 20. On Monday, Sept. 20th, Hunter Hatcher will become a teenager. Congratulations to you. And on Sept. 21, Steven Travis Thomas will be a big four. Happy birthday to you fellows and my you […]
The Junta Club held its first meeting of the 2010-2011 year at the home of Susan Feather on Tuesday, September 7, 2010. This club was organized in 1933 with the motto, “An enrichment of life through a better adjustment of human relations”. The programs for this club year will feature books on recent […]
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Division of Continuing Education will offer two beginning cake decorating classes beginning in the month of October. On the Booneville campus the class meets on Tuesdays October 6-26 from 6-8:30 p.m. in Waller Hall. Cost for the beginning cake decorating class is $50. Pre-registration is required for all Northeast continuing education […]
Mr. Edward Grant of New Albany, Miss. and Mrs. Barbara Davis of Booneville, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Emily Jean Grant of New Albany to James Thomas West of Baldwyn. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. John Todd and the late Dorothy Todd and the late […]
Ms. Billie fell in her yard last week and broke her right arm. They did surgery on it this past Tuesday, put a plate and screws in and she is home recovering. Sure hope you will do as the doctor says…..and will be good as new in a short time, Ms. Billie. We had a […]
The rain Friday afternoon was so welcome and refreshing. I do believe it is the beginning of the fall growing season. Guess we better get those turnip, mustard, radish and lettuce seeds in the ground. Although, I noticed Robert and Jean Benefield already have a big patch growing. We send our sympathy to the families […]
- Pre-K students at elementary school learn about butterflies September 2, 2015
- Mississippians will vote on educational funding by state Nov. 3 September 2, 2015
- Retail sales, utility fees main sources of city’s income September 2, 2015
- Fixing our streets September 2, 2015
- Sidestepping a honey-do list September 2, 2015
- Honoring all who labor September 4, 2015
- City budget hearing met with late funding requests September 4, 2015
- TVA increasing electricity rates about two percent September 4, 2015
- Animal clinic sign conflict may have compromise settlement September 4, 2015
- Supervisors consider closing section of CR 200 September 4, 2015
- Ward Johnson: I saw your article in the Eau Claire Leader-Telegr...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: I would be more concerned about getting the best, ...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: This is awesome! What a great way to save money, t...
- Bradley: I think that this is great news. Students will hav...
- Mike Demele: It should be law. However enforcing this is tough...
Visit New Albany
New Albany Main Street Association
New Albany Schools
Union County Development Association
Union County Library
Union County Heritage Museum
Mayfield Law Firm
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Thames Family Dentistry