On behalf of the BNA Bank board of directors, James R. Collins, President, announces the following promotions. Della Brewster has been named Assistant Vice President of Loans and Business Development. Della has been in the banking industry for much of her career, having worked in banks in her native Louisiana as well as for the […]
Archive | Business RSS feed for this section
Sarah Conlee, an outpatient surgery department nurse at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County, recently received the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses, an award given in appreciation of the work nurses do. Conlee was nominated by several former patients who praised Conlee for her comforting demeanor. Nurses like Conlee are nominated by patients and their families for […]
The New Albany Spirit group is mounting a petition drive this weekend in their effort to call for an election on whether liquor and wine of more than 5 percent alcohol can be served in the city limits. Before this year, it was only legal to sell liquor in a municipality once the issue had […]
- Pre-K students at elementary school learn about butterflies September 2, 2015
- Families of Union Countians killed in service to participate in Patriot Day program planned for Sept. 11 at Cine’ September 2, 2015
- Number of unemployed Union Countians back down slightly September 2, 2015
- Labor Day holiday to affect business, garbage collection schedules September 2, 2015
- Patriot Day program planned for Sept. 11 at Cine’ August 28, 2015
- Sidestepping a honey-do list September 2, 2015
- Fixing our streets September 2, 2015
- Retail sales, utility fees main sources of city’s income September 2, 2015
- Mississippians will vote on educational funding by state Nov. 3 September 2, 2015
- Hoping to get a deal on some land September 2, 2015
- Ward Johnson: I saw your article in the Eau Claire Leader-Telegr...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: I would be more concerned about getting the best, ...
- The Ghost of Col. Reb: This is awesome! What a great way to save money, t...
- Bradley: I think that this is great news. Students will hav...
- Mike Demele: It should be law. However enforcing this is tough...