County investigating burglaries
Two burglaries are being investigated by the Union County Sheriff’s Office.
The burglaries were reported Aug. 20 in eastern Union County, off Highway 30 East. An investigation has determined that the suspect is a black female, as shown in a surveillance video.
The woman had driven around the two neighborhoods where the burglaries occurred in an older model white Mercury Grand Marquis, approached homes and knocked on the doors. If no one answered the door, the subject broke in and stole cash, change and jewelry.
Anyone with information on this person is asked to call Northeast Mississippi Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS (8477) or the Union County Sheriff’s Office.
About New Albany Gazette
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...