Dialysis center under construction
Major building construction appears to be nearly complete on the Fresenius Medical Care dialysis center being built on Denmill Road, behind the post office.
Although owner representatives had not responded to a request for specific information about the facility, city officials said the local owner-operator is from Tupelo.
According to a company fact sheet, Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure, a condition that affects more than 2.1 million individuals worldwide.
They have a network of more than 2,150 dialysis facilities in North America and their vascular access centers, laboratory, pharmacy and affiliated hospitals and nephrology practices, Fresenius Medical Care provides renal services to hundreds of thousands of people throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. With more than 55,000 employees in the U.S. alone, they are also the continent’s top producer of dialysis equipment, dialyzers and related disposable products and a major supplier of renal pharmaceuticals, according to the fact sheet.
They have care clinics or offices in Tupelo, Oxford, Holly Springs and Corinth.
Plans for the New Albany clinic indicate 24 patient treatment stations.
A completion date was not known but Jesco is the contractor.
For information about the company, visit www.fmcna.com. For information about patient services, visit www.ultracare-dialysis.com.
About Lynn West
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...