Healthy kids camp
Performing Arts owner Regina Cook helps one of the 41 participants at Baptist Memorial Hospital’s Healthy Kids Camp go though a water exercise. Children ages six to 12 spend each morning all this week at the Baptist Healthplex or neighboring Performing Arts Center learning about topics including fire safety, nutritional snacks, exercise and healthy eating. Participants will receive T-shirts for completing the camp and a group photo will be made Friday.
About Lynn West
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...