July 4 closings, solid-waste and deadline changes include Gazette
Most businesses, including the New Albany Gazette, and all governmental offices will close Friday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
Because the holiday is on a Friday, the publication schedule for the Gazette will change as well.
For the Wednesday, July 2, issue, the ad deadline will be 5 p.m. Thursday, June 26 and the news deadline will be 5 p.m. Friday, June 27.
For the Friday, July 4 issue, the ad deadline will be 5 p.m. Monday, June 30, and the news deadline will be 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 1.
The Wednesday paper will be printed Monday but distributed in the mail Wednesday as usual. The Friday paper will be printed Wednesday, however, and distributed in the mail Thursday.
City solid-waste pickup will change due to the holiday also with both Thursday and Friday, July 3 and 4 routes, being picked up Thursday.
In the county, the only change will be for the Friday route, which will be collected Wednesday, July 2, instead.
About Lynn West
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...