First United Methodist to hold North Side event
Embrace, First United Methodist Church’s outreach program, will hold a special event at the North Side Park between Alabama and Broad Streets from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday, June 28.
A brief devotional will be included, along with a variety of games and activities. Hamburgers and hot dogs will be available and if the weather cooperates, live music.
The event is being planned to provide information about and attract people to the church, especially young people. Although the North Side neighborhood is the focus, others are welcome.
The event was originally scheduled for Sunday, June 29, but the date was changed so this would not conflict with the community freedom celebration planned by several area churches at the courthouse Sunday evening.
About Lynn West
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...